a Free Press Kit Template) Not only is publicity free, but if you land a story in a major publication, it can take your business to the next level. Getting publicity is easier if you have a press kit. I created this press kit 2 page monthly calendar template 2015 template for my clients. Our free press kit template. I wanted to make it easy for you, and as a part of sharing the making of the film with you, Ive created a Press Kit Template based on my own press kit, and you can download it for free. An electronic press kit or EPK is a digital solution for showcasing the services or products of a business or individual. Whether youre drumming up business for your band or trying to win new clients for your company, Adobe Spark Page lets you create an electronic press kit that will set you or your organization apart from the competition. Use our free press kit template to create one today! Free Press Kit Maker: Create Custom Media Kits Adobe Spark How to Create a Press Kit with Examples Free Template Press Kit: Create a Press Kit That Gets Publicity for Your Press Kit Template (Free PDF PPT Download) Slidebean Patents set you and your business ahead of the competition and can be an important addition to a press kit. Product sample Including product samples is a strong addition to any media kit. Obviously, if have a physical product and a digital press kit, your options are limited. A press kit, also known as a media kit, is a page on your website that contains resources and information for reporters and publishers. Check out these ecommerce press kit examples and learn how to create a press kit that will actually get publicity for your business, even in the ecommerce space. A well-structured press kit template is essential if you want to succeed in your approaches to get press for your company, or if you want to include it with any press release. Remember, it s the first impression that counts. Download this free press kit presentation template in PDF format.
- Tip: although you create your press kit for media people, you can send it to anyone who's interested in your business. Anecdotes, if you have some interesting production anecdotes, you might want to include them in the press kit. I only wrote 2 sentences since my film is 3 minuets long.
- If your product is small enough, and you can afford to do so, you should put a sample inside the press kit. This gives editors and reporters the chance to test the product on their own. Of course, make sure the product works before sending it to an editor.
- This is more about whats behind the film rather than the film itself. The order of the content, the order does not have to be exactly as listed before, except for the first 6, which are usually in that order (you dont wanna write about yourself before giving a synopsis of your film).
- How to Create a Press Kit for Your Business
- In here you can come up with questions you think people might have about your film and answer them. About the film, in this section you write about the idea behind the film. The shorter the film the shorter the synopsis should. Try out an almost endless combination of images, text, colors and themes to create something that represents your brand values. Download the Press Kit Template Related Posts.